- £25-30,000 basic with steep pay increases
- Company van, laptop, phone, surveying equipment
- Local work - No working away
We have secured several long-term projects in the region of West Yorkshire and require a number of Surveyors to support delivery. The projects will involve;
- Installation of control networks
- Topographical Surveys
- 3D laser scanning
- Gauging Surveys
- Monitoring & Setting out
Responsible for the coordination and successful delivery of Survey Projects, working in conjunction with the Lead Surveyor and Senior Engineering Surveyor.
To ensure that Survey projects are carried out to the Clients specification, to time and within budget whilst being fully compliant with the Companies work procedures, industry standards, and best practice.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking Land, Construction Civil Engineering Surveys
- Collate, audit, and QC information gathered from site
The post-holder must have a good working knowledge of undertaking land surveys ideally with Construction and/or Civil experience, but full training can be provided to right candidate. The candidate is expected to continually develop his/her skills and knowledge.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a great working environment.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience and are interested in joining an exciting and forward-thinking business please email your CV and a covering letter.
- Weekday & Weekend availability
- Land Surveying: 1 year (preferred)