This is an exciting opportunity for an Environmental & Sustainability Advisor to join a world-class, fully integrated infrastructure provider delivering expertise to the UK and Europe’s largest construction projects.
The Advisor will be covering a range of infrastructure and build projects and advising on all areas of environmental management and sustainability performance.
Role is based in London or Kent offices - depending on candidate's location and preferences.
Offered in return:
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Career development and continuous training
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Paid charity day
- Monthly socials
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with Environmental and Sustainability policies and procedures, including site specific plans and risk assessments.
- Assisting with the collation and review of statistics to identify trends.
- Conducting inspections/ audits and highlighting any non-conformances.
- Leading & partaking in environmental incident investigations, analysing all data and making recommendations to avoid any re occurrences.
- Providing input and review of pre-qualification, tender and HSEQ award submissions.
- Contributing to site inductions and other training as required.
Required to be successful in this role:
- Degree in Environmental Science/ Management
- Understanding of the Construction operating environment
- IT proficient
- Confident when dealing with statistics, accurate reporting and assessment methodologies
- PIEMA or IEMA Membership- desirable
- Full UK drivers' licence - required