Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Contract Duration: 12 months
Working Hours: 40 hours per week (average)
We are seeking a skilled Electrical Containment Systems Technician to join our team for a 12-month contract in Wakefield. The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of a new fire control system as part of an electrical contract for the project.
- Installation of electrical containment systems in accordance with project plans.
- Implementation of the new fire control system, adhering to specifications.
- Work on a standard new system with no refurbishment involved.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and project requirements.
- Counter Terrorism Clearance (CTC) required
- JIB / CSCS Card
- Previous experience in electrical containment systems installation.
- Familiarity with new fire control systems.
- Ability to interpret and work against project plans.
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to quality workmanship.